Fast-tracking LiveCode for beginners

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Mar 10 14:39:22 EDT 2015

On Mar 10, 2015, at 10:45 AM, FlexibleLearning.com <admin at FlexibleLearning.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a means to fast-track a client into the world of LiveCode
> programming.
>
> Am considering Devin's "LiveCode University" course, and delivering it
> myself over a concentrated one week period for him in person.
>
> Any comments or other suggestions?

I think that’s a great suggestion! ;-)

When I have students who I want to introduce to LiveCode in a hurry, especially those who have prior programming experience, I have them go through Units 3, 6 and Unit 8, lessons 26 - 29. These should give a pretty thorough overview of LiveCode.

Regards,

Devin

Devin Asay
Learn to code with LiveCode University