If you don't read the forums

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Mar 10 14:15:39 EDT 2015

I very rarely used to look at the forums but I discovered the option to get
a daily digest of new posts by email.  That works great for me as I can
quickly scan through the email and find the posts I might have an interest
in.

In this case, I'm glad Jacque brought it to our attentions; it's certainly
important enough that I'm sure everyone should know about it.