Mobile app templates?

Erik Beugelaar ebeugelaar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:37:11 EDT 2015

Hi Jac,

"monkeying around with screen sizes and resolutions" should not be an issue
anymore to think about nowadays to develop desktop, mobile or web
applications. A lot of other visual programming environments have already
deal with that kind of nonsense in my opinion. See for example
www.wakanda.org
That's why I am wondering why the mobile template at the LiveCode site isn't
working out of the box.

Kind regards,
Erik