Data Grid graphics & buttons

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:10:21 EDT 2015

I saw notice the same thing. In this case, the example actually means to do
the same thing 3 times for 3 columns.  (I think)  So go through it once,
add your button.  If you want an either/or situation, add your button and
field (or whatever 2 controls you want to choose from) then use the
behavior script to show/hide based on whatever criteria you need.

Basically, its a) create your columns, then create a custom column template
for whatever column, edit the template to have the controls you want (if I
can find it, I think there is an example of setting up a checkbox in a
column somewhere)  then edit the behavior script as needed to provide your
functionality.   Do the same for each column you need to customize.

Headed out for a road trip to help a friend. Good luck!