MasterLibrary Naming

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Mon Mar 9 05:03:19 EDT 2015

1) IMHO underscores are good for internal functions but not good for
public functions of a library. A common prefix for public function is
good since it is clear which library is called.

2) I actually like get in function names and see no issue when
combining these with put. Put handles the result of get. Get tells me
what function does.