Mobile app templates?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 23:34:16 EDT 2015

Are there any template apps available? (free or paid) So far what I've seen
are construction kits or graphics packages. I'm wondering if anyone has
made a "splash screen with main app page with nav elements leading to other
pages" app, or other variant of that?

I'm thinking about how, if I want to produce a Mac/PC/Linux app, I can
create a splash screen, paste some graphics into it, or put in a styled
text field, and build a "splash screen plus one screen" app in about
fifteen minutes, while nothing even remotely that quick seems possible on
mobile.

Or am I barking up the wrong tree here?