Power Status (was Re: Because LC can't do two things at once.)

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Mar 8 15:15:37 EDT 2015

Peter-

Sunday, March 8, 2015, 1:43:17 AM, you wrote:

>> Oddly, I find that LC's file I/O routines don't work with *NIX virtual
>> file system elements.  I can use cat in shell to get those values, but
>> neither LC's open/read/close nor get url options for work me.

> Ouch.  Please file a bug report - I think this is something we need to
> look into.  Thanks!

I find that the open/read/close functions work fine when slicing
through the symbolic links, but if the link is the target then it's
not recognized.

Richard - if you file a bug report I'll add my results to it.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.