Can't open sqlite disk file in XP standalone

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 18:10:35 EST 2015

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Mike Bonner <bonnmike at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you move the code that causes the problem, from preopenstack to
> openstack, (or even opencard) does it start to work?
> If so, your preopenstack handler is trying to do things that require
> libraries that are not yet available.

The prePreOpenstack is sent from openstack of the mainstack.  And again,
the code has worked for years on the mac.

I think I have it nailed down, and it's ugly.

I moved the stack over to one of my daughter's Macbook Airs.

Even though I had toggled the database settings several times, including
the specific drivers, they still showed postgres and sqlite to be built on
XP.

However, when I opened on the Mac, without any editing, sqlite was *not*
marked.

I compiled a windows version on *that* machine, ran it on XP, and it could
open the database.

I brought the mac-saved file back to XP, compiled again, and it again
didn't work.

This is an *ugly* windows-side bug.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.