Power Status (was Re: Because LC can't do two things at once.)

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 08:37:18 EST 2015

I originally did this because I thought it would avoid name space
collisions.   I thought that I would receive feedback if folks thought
it was a bad idea.   As you can see, it is extra work and it is easy for
me to make a mistake.

I would be happy to remove them if folks would find it more useful.
Please just let me know.

-= Mike