Text Field in LC 7

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Sat Mar 7 03:09:52 EST 2015

> On 7 Mar 2015, at 03:41, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>
> - With the original tabs in place, when I set the field's listBehavior to true performance improves dramatically.

This didn’t make much difference for me.

> - When I set the vgrid to true it improves a little more.  Not bad, since most uses cases for displaying tabular data will likely use this.

This did make a difference.

I originally spotted this when using modTableField and that is a field that is contained in a group.

That field also has it’s tab stops set with grids and is experiencing the issue.

I wonder what is the difference?

All the best

Terry