scope of gRevAppIcon on substacks

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 7 02:12:10 EST 2015

On 3/6/2015 9:58 PM, Peter M. Brigham wrote:
> What you DO have to do is call this every time before you invoke an
> ask or answer dialog. The globals seem to be reset on idle, so they
> don't stick. It's a PITA that way.

In a standalone it sticks and you only need to set it up once. It's just
the IDE that fights for control.

What I do is put the icons in my main stack, which becomes the
standalone, and give the images very high IDs, something with at least 5
or 6 digits. That way it's unlikely any other image IDs will get that
high and they're always found no matter what stack is currently the
default. That way I don't need any special handler for it, just the one
setup statement when the standalone opens.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com