Text Field in LC 7

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Mar 6 21:03:41 EST 2015

Same issue here on pretty much the same config as you.  I tried changing
the layermode to different settings and that seemed to help but still
definite visible stuttering.

I did make my own test stack with the same set up with 20,000 pretty long
lines of data in the field and for some reason, the stuttering wasn't
nearly as bad.  Maybe a factor of how many lines of data?  Or possibly that
your data had tabs in it and mine didn't?