on-rev outage

Simon simon at asato-media.com
Fri Mar 6 13:21:49 EST 2015

Heather Laine-2 wrote
> Folks,
>
> This is also a test of whether your email address is up to date in our
> on-rev client records.

Whoops. Oh well, what a funny world this is. Because of my long standing
relationship with RunRev my up-to-date email address is on Diesel, hence no
email from Heather.

21 hours 42 minutes down.

I would request a detailed report on how the service will be improved going
forward.  What safety protocols have now been put in place to ensure this
does not happen again?  Yep, the standard stuff one asks any provider of any
ongoing service.

This problem is obviously out of Davids and RunRevs hands as it would have
been solved by now.

Simon