Web page fields

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:26:13 EST 2015

Ah k. I should have read better. You want to fill in the slots, not just
jump to the results.
The javascript would be something like
document.quick_search_form.query.value='the text to search for here'

Since it sounds like you're using the LC browser object, you can probably
build the string as above and use:
 get revbrowsersexecutescript(sBrowserInstanceId,tQuery)

Just now got home, so I haven't had a chance to try it out to determine the
exact method, but that should get you close.