[ANN] R.I.P. Mac Mini

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Thu Mar 5 15:16:40 EST 2015

Hi MAC Users,

Quite a few of you have downloaded my Legacy "File/Folder/Picture
Choosers" for MAC (on one particular day the download was well over 1
GB), but so far I have not received a single word of feedback
.................. (?).

How about it guys?
Do they run OK on your MAC?

(All you really need to do to give me a quick answer is to double-click
on the standalone widget files - without necessarily using either INI
files or the DEMO. Also, just see whether they correctly detect
pre-inserted media such as DVDs and pendrives. A full review is not
expected on my part.)

Bob

P.S.
The widgets for Linux, Windows and Mac (Legacy and Unicode) come with
all the bells and whistles necessary for exact tailoring, which might
represent a complication to some people. If I am encouraged to do so, I
might later produce some "generic" versions to facilitate their speedy
and simple usage.