Printing in LC 7.0.3

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Mar 5 10:26:32 EST 2015

Regardless of how comma works, the result is still a string and this handler puts the literal value of that string into a variable. Literals require quotes around them, and while the engine may have been more lenient about that pre-7.0 the quotes should technically be there. So before I'd report this as a bug, I'd see If using the required syntax fixes it.