revUnplacedGroupIDs has both false positives and negatives?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Mar 4 01:18:42 EST 2015

We had a thread a month or so ago under "Garbage Collection" I had a stack
that was much larger than it should be. Contributors suggested using
revUnplacedGroupIDs to loop thru and delete all the orphans. Well I did it.
The stack shrunk down but had a group deleted that was placed. I thought in
all the fiddling around that I might have done it by mistake. Now I know
what happened but I shot off my foot regardless. Thanks for testing. Hard to
submit a bug on an undocumented feature.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net