[OT] Invalid host address

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Mar 2 20:53:35 EST 2015

Out of thousands of users, occasionally one can't connect and repeatedly gets an invalid host address error. What causes those? All users are sending to the same server at the same domain. Naturally they all say it's only our app and never happens in a browser.

Everything I've found about it is mostly gibberish to me. Is this something to do with the hosts file on the computer? The latest report says it happens on different networks (home and school) so I assume it's specific to his machine.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com