Drawing a line in LC7

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Mon Mar 2 11:04:44 EST 2015

I suppose in a way it is easy.

Whenever you change something in the code, visit the documentation and change that as well or is changing the docs not in the job description of those carrying out the programming.

If not it should be.

If you do not change the docs and inform then what chance have mere mortals got.

All the best

Terry