ANN: Re-Collections iOS app now available - FREE for a limited time

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 06:07:25 EST 2015

G’day all!

Just wanted to let you know I’ve just released another iOS app called “Re-Collections”, made in LiveCode.

It’s going for free the first few days so if you’re interested you can get it at:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/re-collections/id948329642?mt=8&uo=4

or learn more about it on the website at:

http://scruffmonkey.com/Re-Collections.html

Any suggestions or bugs do let me know… Thanks!!

As always, if you have time (and like it!!) please do leave a review and rating on the iTunes App Store once you’ve had a play. :-)

It runs on iPad and is designed to help you record stories from your parents or grandparents (or others) about old photos. You can record both audio and text notes. The “special” thing is something called “continuous recording” where the audio recording keeps going automatically for each picture as you swipe through them. As they look at old pictures that you’ve scanned in, you can record their stories and catch their emotions and first reactions…

Or that’s the idea. Use it for whatever you want! :-)

Cheers

Alan