sane way to keep menubar on mac (and what about windows???)

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 22:22:24 EST 2015

My primary target is mac, but I'll probably sell more windows than mac over
the long run, so I can't *completely* ignore it.

After mucking around and installing menus, I'm not seeing a sane solution
to keep application menus around.

My experimenting suggests that to keep the menu for the main stack (which
I've made the default menu), the main stack needs to be visible.  I tried
to make the main stack invisible, but this gives me the single application
menu, rather than its.

My interim solution is rather than invisibility, it pops to above the
screen with a negative bottom, and flipping down when needed.

This, however, seems just plain nuts.

And WIndows would present the same problem

To reveal my windows side ignorance (yes, I've really never owned a windows
box!), just how *does* a windows program present a menu or choices before
it has a user window open?   Leave around a gratuities window?

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462