Power Status (was Re: Because LC can't do two things at once.)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Mar 1 15:16:16 EST 2015

Peter M. Brigham wrote:

 > Just closing the loop on this one (the power source of a laptop).
 > (Calling Richard Gaskin re the Linux case...)

Thanks, Peter.

I'd provided what I think might work some time ago, lost in the long
thread as it's run across many topics (hence my taking the liberty of
changing the thread title):
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2015-February/211587.html>

If anyone here running Linux could test that on their system to see if
it works as well for you as it does for me we have have all three
platforms now covered.

Thanks again for putting the handler together, Peter.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems