Card colo(u)rs

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jun 29 12:44:24 EDT 2015

Thanks for mentioning lcStackbrowser Paul, had been trying to figure out
how to bring it up in this thread but now that it's out there....

lcStackbrowser provides a way to see and edit all of any objects built-in
or custom properties in an expandable list within it's main display.  You
can group properties together in a way that makes sense for the way you
work rather than relying on the Inspector palette's groupings, and you can
choose to include or exclude any properties you want.

In addition, a right click on an object will give you the ability to toggle
any of its true/false properties.  Key board shortcuts provide a way to
quickly set properties like name, label, and text.