The One Where We Sued You: A debate on file sharing and piracy

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri Jun 26 18:23:44 EDT 2015

Jana does indeed work for LiveCode, I've corresponded with her and she's very
nice - Hi Jana!

That blog post is written by Neil Roberts and not Jana

However I'm not sure that the awfulness of that post is down to Neil - I
suspect that a decision has been made somewhere 'higher-up' in LiveCode to
follow a different strategy for blog posts and twitter posts

Personally I wish they would keep to blogging and tweeting about Livecode
and code-related stuff (like Xojo does) - just LiveCode and code-related
stuff and nothing else

Kind regards

Dave

-----
"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein