Messing around with LibreOffice Calc

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 06:47:32 EDT 2015

Trying to be clever (Ha, Ha, Ha . . . there's a sore point), I copied
some cells
from a LibreOffice spreadsheet and attempted to paste them into a tableField
in LiveCode . . . what did I get (no, you don't get 50 bucks if you get
this right;
but you can give yourself a pat on the back) ?

Xubuntu, LiveCode 7.0.5

An image of the selected cells!

Opening the same document

[ https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ja47l87gg87sn0q/AAAIj99kEQVOb8ev3jz8C5ORa?dl=0
File: LOffice_Calc_Doc.zip ]

with Gnumeric, I was able to paste the contents into the cells of the
Table via
the preferences palette . . .

Now . . . when I get tied up in knots with the clipboard things get
really kinky . . .

Mainly because I am unaware of how to perform a "paste into fld "blah"'.

if the clipboard is "text" then paste
select after fld "blah"

does not seem to work.

Richmond.