Reordering cards?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 01:26:58 EDT 2015

On 25/06/15 23:05, Scott Rossi wrote:
> You're missing the point:  Jacque didn't say she didn't know how reorder
> cards, she said she used a different method to do so.  This has always
> been the case with LiveCode -- there are often multiple ways of
> accomplishing a task.  Her comment has nothing to do with the state of the
> dictionary.
>
>  From my own perspective, I've been using LC for 15+ years and am still
> uncovering new commands/functions I didn't know about.  I'm sure I'll
> never know all of it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

No: I don't think I am missing the point: I did NOT state that Jacque
said she didn't know how to reorder cards.

What I did say was that it is surprising how people who have been using
LIveCode for a very long time
are still unaware of some ways to do things: and, were there a reference
book that was not just a reprint of the Dictionary
it would be a good thing.

Richmond.