Insertion point problems

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Wed Jun 24 13:42:10 EDT 2015

Just tried with the default button (the blue blinking on on Mac) which has
its traversalOn set to true and the script still worked. I seem to remember
that Mac and Windows handle traversalOn for buttons differently where on Mac
the button does not take the focus from the field. Not sure though.
The script fails for me if the palette has a focusable field that get focus
when clicking on the palette stack, though that is not surprising.

on mouseUp
   put the topStack into tTop
   go stack tTop
   put the selectedChunk into tSC