The clipboad is busy

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jun 24 03:06:52 EDT 2015

Hello,

LC 6.5.2 and 7.0.5 on Win 7.

I am using:

export snapshot from grp "ScreenShot" to tScreenshot as JPG # alternative:
PNG

set the clipboarddata["image"] to tScreenshot.

Pasting this image works fine in some other programs, as Photoshop, MS
Word2013, Paint

Trying to past it into MS Excel 2013, Publisher2013 or Powerpoint2013 fails.
If the export was made as PNG it works in Excel and Powerpoint, but still
fails in Publisher.

MS Publisher pops up a message that the clipboard is "busy" and the content
can't be pasted while it is busy. Powerpoint tells, it has a problem and
wants to be closed and Excel just does anything and ignores the clipboard
content.

Is this a bug I should report or am I doing wrong anything?

Thanks

Tiemo