Revmail problems on Windows 8

Skip Kimpel skiplondon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 09:59:11 EDT 2015

David,

A lot has to do with what email client is installed on that machine and if it is open and running.  For consistent results, I usually call a VB script to create the email and then send it to the users Outlook client.  I didn't write it but I would be more than happy to share it if you are interested.

SKIP