POST command and "Previous Request Not completed"

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 15:03:04 EDT 2015

I have a couple curiosity questions re: post.  The dictionary (7.0.5) has
the following Note: The Android and iOS engines do not support 'libUrl' but
allow you to use post in the background. [...]

Does anyone have an example of using post in the background on mobile?  Is
there a callback message involved?

I was also wondering if there is a way to use the load command to "post"..
And if so, would this allow multiple quick post requests, with callback to
be done?