Equilateral Triangles

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jun 19 20:06:34 EDT 2015

Richard Gaskin <ambassador at ...> writes:

> Mike Bonner wrote:
>
>  > I have a feature request.. Add the points property to regular
>  > polygons. They don't need to be settable, but then you can
>  > easily find the centroid of say.. a triangle
>
> Apparently Mark Wieder was using Jacque's time machine last year, read
> your request this morning, and added that to the v6.7 engine - from the
> Dictionary:

Yeah, the only "problem" I've found is that if you rotate a graphic,
for example a rectangle, the engine converts it into a polygon.
I'm not overly concerned because I consider all those as variants of
polygons anyway, but the engine does this behind my back and I never
found a good way around it. Apparently it hasn't bothered anybody else
to the point of complaining. Yet.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com