Do new Livecode 8 widgets work on mobile?

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri Jun 19 17:41:52 EDT 2015

Sorry I must have given you bad advice - I just installed Xcode 6.3.1 and it
didn't work with LC 8 dp1 or dp2 - maybe when LC 8 came out in early April I
was using Xcode 6.3.0 - I was also probably running an earlier version of
iOS...

I think unless we can recreate the same conditions in our development AND
test machines to those we had in early April that we are stuffed until they
bring out dp3

-----
"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein