Read From File

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jun 18 18:45:14 EDT 2015

Put something in the file and see what you get. Obviously, it should put empty in the it variable. Also, just to keep the ducks in a row, right after the read, put it into a variable and check the variable. It may be that something else is changing *it* like, oh I don’t know, say a dialog with an OK button?

Bob S