Android Device Offline

Neil Roger neil at livecode.com
Thu Jun 18 09:01:05 EDT 2015

Hi Rod,

There's a few things you can try here which should resolve the issue.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5584976/android-device-chooser-my-device-seems-offline

When this has happened in the past for me, an adb kill-server and adb
start-server usually sorts things out.

Kind Regards,

Neil

LiveCode Technical Support Lead
neil at livecode.com <mailto:neil at livecode.com>

LiveCode
+44 (0) 845 219 8923.
25A Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
http://www.livecode.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveCode/121318328010780>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/livecode> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RunRevLtd> Linkedin