Simple .lc Script to INSERT data...?

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:50:15 EDT 2015

I use Jacque's scriptPaint handler instead of explicitVariables -- just set the insertion point, then hover over a word in a script, press shift-control-space (my script shortcuts are all shift-control-<key>), and presto, the mouseword is copied and placed into the insertion point. End of misspelling variable names.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig