[OT] What the *&^#$!#$ Just Happened - SPAM

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 9 16:54:34 EDT 2015

I'm on Ooma too. I ported my business number to them which left me with
an unused second line on the Telo. That's the one I forward my home
calls to from Google Voice. Ooma has built-in filtering with Nomorobo,
you can turn it on in settings. That slimmed down my blacklist considerably.

You can also blacklist whole area codes or prefixes. I have most of the
8xx* prefixes blacklisted.