[OT] What the *&^#$!#$ Just Happened - SPAM

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Jun 9 11:06:32 EDT 2015

Kay,
The scam and spam problem is simply enormous. I notice that the National Science Foundation is soliciting research proposals for secure internet. How to civilize the beast may be hopeless, but it can't fail to change our civilization in ways we may not foresee. I am faced with criminal activity multiple times daily. It must change folks' perceptions and attitudes. It certainly makes me more suspicious of every email I get. That's probably a good thing.

Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org