[OT] What the *&^#$!#$ Just Happened - SPAM

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 08:15:12 EDT 2015

Hi Craig,

Although your emails end up in my SPAM folder it's never really been a
problem because they are there all alone so it's pretty clear they are not
real SPAM. Now though the taps have been openned and they continue to pour
in - another 20ish since my last post. I thought maybe someone here has had
their Address Book breached, but if I'm the only one suffering that's good
for everyone else but leaves me a bit confused as to what's gone wrong.