Simple .lc Script to INSERT data...?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.org
Sat Jun 6 20:28:34 EDT 2015

Somebody has to say it ....

that's one of the reasons why "Variable checking (aka explicitVariables)
is so useful, it helps to catch things like this.

Of course, it is unfortunately not available in LC Server scripts :-(
So I should go add an enhancement request.
The only reason I haven't done that before is that my typical LCServer
script looks like

<?lc
set the errormode to inline
start using stack "thewholething"
justdoit
?>

and all the real code lives within stacks, which can be developed and
debugged locally.

-- Alex.