"breakpoint" gets edited out of cut/paste in IDE?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 01:19:11 EDT 2015

Defintely not!

I use hard breakpoints almost exclusively and copy and paste scripts from
one object to another within the same stack as well as to different stacks
altogether on a regular basis and I've never seen this.

I'm currently on OS X 10.9.5 LC 6.6.5 and 7.0.5 but I've been copying and
pasting scripts with breakpoints from the Rev 2.0 days and have never
noticed this ever happening. I just did a quick test in 2 new stacks in
7.0.5 and had not problem copying a script with a hard breakpoint across to
the other stack.