revXMLCreateTree or revCreateXMLTree ?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jun 4 11:57:46 EDT 2015

On 06/02/2015 08:01 AM, Devin Asay wrote:

> A few years ago, it seems like most of the functions and commands of the form revNnnXMLMmm were deprecated in favor of the form revXMLNnnMmm. I think this is a bug on server that should be reported.

Yeah, that was my doing. The revXML... forms are now the preferred
incantations, and are documented as such, but both forms should be
available everywhere. If they're not available in the server then that's
a bug. I'm out of the area at the moment, so I won't be able to look
into it for a couple of weeks.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com