Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 15:21:55 EDT 2015

Hi All,

My apologies for the scandalously late reply. Yes, I am still alive.
I've been lost in personal issues and am only now finding back the energy to return my attention to my LiveCode projects.

If you have an urgent question, then please resend it to my quartam.com email address.
For anything that is not urgent, I will work hard to reply to everyone by the end of June.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====