Standalone Build Problem

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 12:46:02 EDT 2015

Yep, it won't find the inclusions, you need to pick and choose yourself
because the splashstack is mostly empty of code. The can't figure out what
you need from code that isn't there.

As for the datagrid, I wonder.. If I recall, you don't actually have to
include a datagrid for it to work. Check out this link which mentions
building using the splashstack method..
http://lessons.runrev.com/m/datagrid/l/7339-what-do-i-need-to-do-to-deploy-a-standalone-with-a-data-grid
If you want to search for inclusions automagically, I guess you could cheat
also.

Make a handler that never gets called.  You want sqlite support?  put in a
revopendatabase call.  Same for any other support you need, put in a line
of code that requires whatever support you're looking to add to the
splashstack, to this non-functional handler, so that the build process can
decide that you need <whatever you need>

Its pretty easy though to manually choose inclusions.