Mailing stand alone apps.

Marc Siskin msiskin at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jun 1 20:38:10 EDT 2015

Jim,

You can bypass that restriction in the Security & Privacy system preference.  The General tab allows you to open apps from anywhere.

Marc Siskin

On Jun 1, 2015, at 8:27 PM, Jim Hurley <jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net<mailto:jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net>> wrote:

Oops, on the Subject of the previous message.

I’m trying to email a LC stand alone app to a friend.
But I when I send it to myself as a test, I get a message: Can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.”

Is there a work-around?

Jim