Clock

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Mon Jun 1 16:20:23 EDT 2015

Hi Roger,

thank you for testing my clock from rev-online on android.

http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/749/Clock

Incidentally Rolf Kocherhans from Switzerland has asked me if a railwayclock
type of clock would be feasible.

I gave it a try and here it is. Almost but not quite like the famous Swiss
Railwayclock

http://berndniggemann.on-rev.com/railwayclock/railwayclock.livecode.zip

It is made entirely of graphics, resizable, and almost continuous movement
of the second hand.

It stops at the full minute to advance the minute hand.

Kind regards

Bernd

Roger Eller wrote