How do you handle the poor performance of LC 7?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Jun 1 06:35:17 EDT 2015

Just to echo these remarks: I too have been using LC7 for ages and am confident that the product I’m working on (desktop, cross-platform Windows and Mac) will work fine as it’s been tweaked many times (lots of IDE use) and can now be seen to be 99% working in the real world. I have had no particular problems for months, although naturally I have found (and reported) a few bugs.

I also echo the sentiment about LC8. It turns out (perhaps just in my mind) to be a bit of a struggle to come to terms with it, so I haven’t started yet. But I can see the advantages of the whole structural idea behind widgets, so I hope in a fairly short time I too will make the jump.

Just my two eurocents.

Graham