OT-ish: Dreamhost and LiveCode?

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Fri Jul 31 17:23:35 EDT 2015

If this is governed via .httaccess it might be a bit tricky, as for one project you might not need font support, but for others you might need it. Would be better to be able to decide this at startup of the script IMHo. Not automatic searching, but maybe setting a property in the startup handler?

Cheers,

Malte