Multiple Stacks on Mobile

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jul 28 12:00:19 EDT 2015

Ray wrote:

 > Interesting...  So is the idea that if cards become groups, I
 > can then display group after group instead of card after card,
 > but still unlocking the screen with visual effects each time,
 > while maintaining a second 'fixed' group on top?

A long time ago I had to make several set of nested groups and found it
painful to do, so I made Pane Reliever, which lets you build a stack and
then it gathers up the controls from each card and makes a group for
each card, nested within a master group that can be easily
copied-and-pasted wherever needed:
<http://fourthworld.net/revnet/stacks/4W_PaneReliever.mc>

I haven't even looked at it in years so I have no idea if it even works
in recent versions of LC, but feel free to modify it however you like if
it seems useful at all.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems