Drawing a Graphice Segment

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Jul 28 11:44:48 EDT 2015

Thanks for posting this Scott.

Although it begs the question why it works. I suppose it is because of
anti-aliasing and not fully opaque pixels in a one pixel wide border.

If you increase the the borderwidth for whatever reason to say 3 you will
have more than one segment hilited when going from on segment to the other.

Kind regards
Bernd

Scott Rossi wrote