Drawing a Graphice Segment

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Mon Jul 27 16:01:14 EDT 2015

Hi again,

A screenshot here of the graphic behind the pie chart. if I give it a border that is slightly larger than the pie then when the mouse crosses the border the segment colour reverts back to it’s original colour.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98788898/LiveCode/Screen%20Shot.png <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98788898/LiveCode/Screen%20Shot.png>

All the best

Terry